Get A Library Card?
Waterbury residents and non-residents can sign up for a Library card!
Membership and library cards are free to residents of the town of Waterbury.
Non-residents can sign up for a Library card/account by paying the $25 annual non-resident fee.
If you have a printer at home, you can print, fill out, and return the forms linked below.
You can also contact us via phone or email at: email@example.com
With your Waterbury Public Library card, you can borrow books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and much more from our library.
You can also:
- Download eBooks, eaudio books, and digital magazines.
- Use Mango online language instruction.
- Access Great Courses, IndieFlix and more online.
- Sign up for free online continuing education courses.
- Download articles from magazines, newspapers, and reference books via the Vermont Online Library.
- Request materials from our Catamount Library Network partners and interlibrary loans for materials not available through Catamount.
- Borrow Non-traditional items including a telescope, fancy cake pans, vegetable spiralizer, puzzles, electric usage meter, snowshoes, ukuleles.
- Borrow passes to area attractions: MUSEUM & PARKS PASSES & EQUIPMENT
Adult Library Account Registration Form
Youth Library Account Registration Form